Desktop Feasibility Solution
First ever online analytical tool to assess residential project viability.
Powered by Liases Foras data and analytics
steps to help you discover the price, product mix and market share for your project
Desktop Feasibility Solution (DFS) uses a data driven approach to help you make spatially and economically viable decisions for your project. It uses real time data on projects and real estate trends in your catchment area and helps you make decisions in six easy steps.
The interactive analysis helps you answer questions like:
- How can you increase the market share and sales velocity for your project?
- How will changes in price (premium or discount) and product mix impact the sales velocity and your finances?
How will it help you
- Productive land price assessment
- Deal Structuring/Restructuring
- Financial viability of project
- Re-validate your gut feel
- Re-validating your proposed product mix & price
- Identifying the best performing and ideal product for your site
Competition & Inventory Analysis:
- Competitive Project Mapping
- Achievable Market Share
- Market dynamics & prevailing velocity
Quick assessment of financial potential:
- Revenue Realization
- Cost & Profitability Assessment
- Price Sensitivity Analysis
Construction Finance Company/Banks and HFCs
Deal Viability & Profitability Assessment:
- Project Gestation
- Financial prudence
- Land price and construction cost re-validation
- Sale & inventory trends in the catchment
- Achievable price & velocity (sales gestation) as per market dynamics
Quick Proposal Evaluation:
- Complete project feasibility of the project
- Product & price viability
You can assess the prevailing market dynamics & revalidate the assumptions of cash flow projections given by the prospective borrower/partner.
Get Set Go in just
Liases Foras is an independent real estate research organisation having offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New Delhi. Liases Foras was founded in 1998 as a boutique non-broking real estate research and advisory firm and has since evolved into a data-focused real estate research lab employing over 120 people. Liases Foras tracks and closely examines the health of the real estate sector in over 65+ cities across India, including all metro and capital cities. Liases Foras is the official consulting partner of the National Housing Bank and is currently engaged in re-building the RESIDEX property price index for NHB.
For more details, kindly visit: www.liasesforas.com